21 Ekim 2006 Cumartesi

I CAN'T BE LABELED by the HiLLbiLLy Artist


It says" Don't judge me, you don't know me, I can't be labeled, or put into a box, I am made of many colors, through and through, and they can not be separated. I am me! I am me!"

Why I painted this: I was inspired to paint this because It seems now a days, people more than ever want to put a label on you, judge you, by who they think you are. If you are a Christian you are a Jesus freak, Christian Fudamentalist, Christian Radical. You are a Republican, Democrat, Conservative, Liberal, Far Right, Far Left, BLAH , BLAH , BLAH.... Why can't we just see we are made up of many colors, we are individuals, we can't be put into boxes and wear labels. LABELS WILL ONLY DIVIDE US. I will not be judged, labeled or put into a box, I am ME.
Acrylic on wood, size 7 1/2" wide by 8 3/4 "tall



Search : hillbilly art .... to quick find my art on ebay.

PEACE;

HILLBILLY

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder